The new AX monitor from Adam enhances the highly acclaimed A-Series with a complete upgrade. Better speakers, amplifiers and cabinets mean the AX Series speakers are better for your mixes than ever before.
The A7X is ADAM Audio’s best-selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite the compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise.
The tweeter is powered by a 50 Watt A / B amplifier and bass / mid-woofer by a 100 Watt PWM amplifier. This achieves a very clean and nuanced reproduction of medium frequencies with a smooth transition in crossover from 7″ woofer, operating in the range from 42 Hz to 2.5 kHz, against X-ART tweeter.
The A7X’s ability to accurately reproduce every sonic detail, no matter how small, inspires its translucent soundscape, pitch and stereo localization to music producers and explains why it is by far the most reviewed and award-winning studio monitor in recent years.
- Equipped with: 7″ Carbon/Rohacell/Glass woofer and X-A.R.T. tweeter
- Bass reflex system
- Power: 100 W Woofer, 50 W Tweeter
- Transmission range: 42 Hz – 50 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum level (peak, one pair in 1m): 114 dB SPL
- Shelving filter high frequency: > 5 kHz +/-6 dB
- Shelving filter low frequency: < 300 Hz +/-6 dB
- Level control Input / Gain: up to +14 dB
- Level control high frequency: +/-4 dB
- THD (at 90 dB / 1m > 100 Hz): < 0.5%
- Analogue inputs: XLR / RCA
- Input impedance: 30 kOhm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 201 x 337 x 280 mm
- Weight: 9.3 kg